Windows VNC viewer and local application hot keys

James Weatherall jnw "at" realvnc.com
Tue Nov 29 11:57:00 2005

Hi Matt,

At present the low-level hooking only sends specific keys because otherwise
all keypresses to the viewer window are effectively bypassing the message
queue, which causes some undesirable behaviours.  It's possible to do a
total by-pass, but this would be quite a lot of work to arrange.

Cheers,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.