unable to connect to host: Connection timed out (10060)

James Weatherall jnw "at" realvnc.com
Tue Nov 29 11:24:00 2005

Israel,

Running two firewalls (or even one firewall, if you're running on a LAN) is
not advisable.

Of the two firewalls installed on Brent's system, I'd recommend disabling
the McAfee one, and enabling the Windows one, if required.  We've seen no
end of trouble cause by third-party firewall software, whereas Windows' own
firewall appears to be relatively sane.

Regards,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.