Fw: unable to connect to host: Connection timed out (10060)

Brent Allen beallen "at" rogers.com
Tue Nov 29 03:27:01 2005

Problem solved!  After reviewing other posts I checked the firewalls running
on the PCs themselves.  I have MacAfee Security Center on both PCs running
firewalls and the vnc applications were allowed full access.  However, Windows
XP Firewall was also running on the server.  After disabling Windows XP
Firewall on the server, it now works fine.

...Brent