Linksys

Shobuz99 shobuz99 "at" yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 18:36:02 2005

Mike,
Once again, I appear to have never had to update or
even see the settings to the Linksys router that I
wanted to forward an IP address from; so that I could
connect through thr router using VNC.
Basically, I don't know where to look on the office
machine
that is connected to the router.
What is the folder or the file that I update for the
linkys router settings? I've searched several files in
the Control Panel. Sorry for the naively novice
questions.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/