scrolling in java window: cannot scroll to the right side of the desktop

Dieter Blaas dieter.blaas "at" univie.ac.at
Mon Nov 28 16:32:01 2005

When accessing my remote desktop via java
(http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5800) from a PC with lower
resolution graphics I can scroll up and down but I cannot
scroll left and right on the remote desktop. So I cannot
access/see anything which is on the very right side.
What is wrong? There is no slider present on the bottom of
the browser window. When using the VNC client this
problem does not exist. Sorry for bringing this up but I
could not find any solution in the mailing lists!
Thanx, Dieter