copy and paste between windows and linux

Felix Steffenhagen felix.steffenhagen "at" gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 12:34:01 2005

I think I got the problem now. It has nothing to do with the access rights of
vncconfig. They are on rwx-rwx-r-x.

But there is a problem after the server start.
Then I get an extra login screen (GDM), because of the option "-query localhost"
in my global vncserver config file.
Before I login in locally through the GDM, the vncconfig works fine. I
tested it
with the option -iconic, so that i can see this little window.
But after the login, the vncconfig will be stopped by the
gnome-session but I don't
know why and I don't know how to change that. But this is a gnome specific
problem.

Thanks for all your help.
Felix