copy and paste between windows and linux

James Weatherall jnw "at" realvnc.com
Mon Nov 28 11:39:01 2005

Felix,

There is an error "execvp: Permission denied" where the vncconfig startup
text should be.  This suggests that the problem is that the permissions on
your vncconfig executable do not allow the relevant user to run it.

You just need to fix the permissions on the executable and it should then
work as expected.

Cheers,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.