VNC Java Viewer Applet

Matthew Boehm mboehm "at" omnovia.com
Sun Nov 27 18:54:01 2005

Found something interesting. If I tell the applet to connect to the remote
server immediately (last line in the init()), it works fine.

But the behavior we are looking for is for init() to finish then simply wait
for the user to press 'connect'. Pressing 'connect' does the same thing as
the last line in init() above. Could this be a thread-security issue?

-Matthew