VNC Java Viewer Applet

B. Scott Smith scott "at" smithdomain.com
Sun Nov 27 10:36:02 2005

In order to connect to a different server, 2 things must happen. First,
the applet must be signed, and second, the user must "Allow" the
security permissions. If you signed the applet correctly, then when the
applet is executed, the user should have received a security dialogue
requesting permissions for the applet. If the user does not grant the
permission, the applet will continue to run, but will throw
SecurityExceptions. If you do not remember seeing the security dialogue,
then something is amiss.
Do you know what Java plugin version you are using?