VNC on dialup

Shadow Warrior Knight shadowwarriorknight "at" comcast.net
Thu Nov 24 16:27:01 2005

My parents computer is on dialup still and they live 3000 miles away from me.
I am trying to use VNC to connect to the computer I can connect fine but I
will get "Read: Error connection Reset by peer  (10054)

I know I can connect fine to this computer using Windows Terminal Services.
but wanted to try VNC so they could see what I was doing on the screen so I
could show them how to do somethings.

I do not expect the dialup to connection to be fast but it would be nice to
actually stay connected. I can get a few lines on the screen then it drops

Any ideas anyone? I have raised the time out up pretty high

Stephen Richard
Chat addresses
AIM: warlords29
Yahoo: stephenerichard
MSN: stephenrichard "at" hotmail.com
ICQ: 2161562

Quote of the month:...Twisted mind? No, just bent in several strategic
places.