Unable to connect to host (10065)

James Weatherall jnw "at" realvnc.com
Wed Nov 23 16:44:31 2005

Francesco,

The error in question indicates that the IP address that you are specifying
to VNC Viewer is "unreachable".  This means that your viewer computer
doesn't know how to router data to that address, or that a router between
the two computers doesn't know how to.  Assuming that the IP address that
you are using is verifiably correct when you see this error, it sounds like
some sort of problem in your wireless router.

Regards,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.