copy and paste between windows and linux

Alex Pelts alexp "at" broadcom.com
Wed Nov 23 15:25:20 2005

Copy/paste is a server/client settings. Both must be set to cooperate.
There is also appication dependendency as not every X app can take
things from clipboard.

What application are you using, that fails to receive data?

Thanks,
Alex