x0vncserver problems - select: Invalid argument (22)

Kevin kevin "at" bluelavalamp.net
Wed Nov 23 15:16:00 2005

Hi all,

	I'm trying to start up x0vncserver over an ssh connection on a
remote Linux machine so that I can view the display of the remote
machine.  When I try running x0vncserver on the remote machine I get
this back:

Wed Nov 23 10:06:52 2005
 main:        XTest extension present - version 2.2
 main:        Listening on port 5900
 main:        select: Invalid argument (22)
~ImageCleanup called

	I can run x0vncserver on the local machine and it works fine.  The
strange thing is both systems are pretty much identical.  They are
both Slackware 10.2.  The remote machine is running the -current
packages so it's more uptodate then the local machine.  Here's some
version info:

Remote machine:
Linux 2.6.11.6
Slackware 10.2 updated to the -current packages
X Window System Version 6.8.2
Release Date: 9 February 2005
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0, Release 6.8.2
vnc-4_1_1-x86_linux.tar.gz

Local machine:
Linux 2.6.8.1
Slackware 10.2
X Window System Version 6.8.2
Release Date: 9 February 2005
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0, Release 6.8.2
vnc-4_1_1-x86_linux.tar.gz

	Any idea why I'd get that error when running x0vncserver on the
remote machine but not on the local machine?

	Thanks,
	Kevin