Viewer not updating the display

James Weatherall jnw "at" realvnc.com
Wed Nov 23 14:46:01 2005

John,

If you're running an old TightVNC release on those machines then it's
perfectly possible that you'd see problems with updates - some of the older
releases did have problems with RFB protocol compliance.

Please remember that TightVNC and similar projects are *based* upon VNC,
they're not actually VNC, so if you think you're seeing a problem with VNC,
the first thing to do is make sure you're running an actual VNC release!

Cheers,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.