[VNC] Re: How to hide vnc icon

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley "at" pcraft.com
Tue Nov 22 06:39:00 2005

David Rogoff wrote:

> p.s. - why don't messages on this list have some kind of identifier in
> the subject line (e.g. [VNC-LIST]) like every other list I'm on.  It
> would make it much easier to see the list messages.

    I am on several lists that do not have a subject tag.  That's where
procmail comes into play.  It adds the subject tags for me.

--
R | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
  Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley "at" pcraft.com>   .   303.442.6410 x130