Solaris 8.0

Erik Soderquist esoderquist "at"
Fri Nov 18 18:54:01 2005

strictly for comparison purposes, this would be much closer to something
like PCAnyWhere or Reachout (remote control packages) than to VMWare.
the only ones I know of off the top of my head for virtual machine
installations are VMWare's products (workstation, GSX Server and ESX
Server) and Microsoft's (Virtual PC and Virtual Server)

-----Original Message-----
From: vnc-list-admin "at" [mailto:vnc-list-admin "at"] On
Behalf Of Harish Manan
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 13:05
To: vnc-list "at"
Subject: Solaris 8.0

I am new to this list and I have a quick question.
Is this like VMware where I can install a Solaris 8.0 for UNIX and use
it in
test lab or in production.
If this is not the right software can anyone please suggest other
where I can use it to install Solaris 8.0

VNC-List mailing list
VNC-List "at"
To remove yourself from the list visit: