Windows2000@STRATUS ftServer crash!

Okubo Ken SE5K-OOKB "at" j.asahi-net.or.jp
Wed Nov 16 12:20:01 2005

Wez
Thank you for your prompt reply.
I have accessed Microsoft TechNet web regarding stop error 0xc000021a and already checked GINA file on registry.
There is no entry in registry (i.e.GINA file is default).
When you mentioned about SP4, I noticed that in our organization, we use .BAT file to install MS Security Patches.
As default, this .BAT reinstall all KB*******.exe from the beginning.
It may be possible that the Hotfix replace the file of SP4.
I will also check the display & NIC driver and report all of you the result.

Ken Okubo