Windows2000@STRATUS ftServer crash!

James Weatherall jnw "at" realvnc.com
Wed Nov 16 10:41:01 2005

Ken,

Looking at this some more, it appears to indicate that winlogon.exe stopped
unexpectedly, which is often caused by faulty GINA DLL replacements, so you
should check whether any of the installed software has installed such DLLs.
I'd definitely recommend re-installing Service Pack 4, too, since
inconsistent Service Pack state can often cause such problems.

Cheers,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.