Windows2000@STRATUS ftServer crash!

James Weatherall jnw "at" realvnc.com
Wed Nov 16 10:26:01 2005

Ken,

It sounds like one of the drivers on your system is buggy, and is trashing
parts of kernel memory.  If the crashes are when you connect in via VNC then
the most obvious drivers to check are the system's physical video driver and
its network driver.  I also recommend re-installing Service Pack 4, in case
any system files have been re-installed from the original CD and so might be
out of date with the rest of your SP4 system.

Regards,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.