Multiple Sessions open in one window

Steve Bostedor Steveb "at" tshore.com
Tue Nov 15 21:17:01 2005

There are a couple commercial products that launch VNC sessions in
thumbnail view and allow you to tile them.  The one at
http://www.vncscan.com is the least expensive ($40) and has been in the
VNC arena the longest.

-----Original Message-----
From: vnc-list-admin "at" realvnc.com [mailto:vnc-list-admin "at" realvnc.com] On
Behalf Of Ernest Mancuso
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 2:21 PM
To: vnc-list "at" realvnc.com
Subject: FW: Multiple Sessions open in one window

   Hello,

   I  would  like  to know if it's possible to have multiple VNC
sessions
   open -
   all in one window - or on the screen.
   I  know  that  you  can  log in to various sessions at the same time
-
   however I don't want to minimize one window and open another.  I
would
   like to be able to see
   multiple  sessions  all  open  at  the  same time on the screen in
one
   window - and then be able to choose which one I want to go into.
   This  would  be  useful  if  I  wanted  to  monitor updates on
various
   desktops  visually  so that I can see which one has finished and
needs
   some attention etc...
   Does realvnc allow for this to happen?

   Please let me know at your earliest convenience.
   Thanks very much.

   Ernest