FW: Multiple Sessions open in one window

B. Scott Smith scott "at" smithdomain.com
Tue Nov 15 19:41:01 2005

You haven't specified the platform, but if the servers are Linux, and
the viewers are Windows, then this might be what you're looking for:
http://www.alpha.co.jp/business/products/multivnc/english/