FW: Multiple Sessions open in one window

Ernest Mancuso emancuso "at" waterlineproducts.com
Tue Nov 15 19:31:00 2005

   Hello,

   I  would  like  to know if it's possible to have multiple VNC sessions
   open -
   all in one window - or on the screen.
   I  know  that  you  can  log in to various sessions at the same time -
   however I don't want to minimize one window and open another.  I would
   like to be able to see
   multiple  sessions  all  open  at  the  same time on the screen in one
   window - and then be able to choose which one I want to go into.
   This  would  be  useful  if  I  wanted  to  monitor updates on various
   desktops  visually  so that I can see which one has finished and needs
   some attention etc...
   Does realvnc allow for this to happen?

   Please let me know at your earliest convenience.
   Thanks very much.

   Ernest