Dynamic desktop sizing?

James Weatherall jnw "at" realvnc.com
Mon Nov 14 18:24:08 2005

Hi John,

You are incorrect.

Resizing the desktop when using VNC Server for Windows is done by resizing
it in the normal way for Windows.  Resizing X desktops is possible using the
XRANDR extension, which is something that we'll probably be adding support
for in VNC server soon.

What David appears to want is for VNC Viewer to tell VNC Server how large
the desktop should be, which is something we're looking into supporting,
too.

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.