Mirror Driver

Alex Pelts alexp "at" broadcom.com
Mon Nov 14 18:22:36 2005

That is a different driver. It is written by VNC team or for VNC team by
some third party. To make use of it you need to get Enterprise Edition.
I did and I have no regrets! It is great, can't say enough good things
about it!

I work over VNC all the time, in fact it is my primary method of work.
Mirror driver makes it an almost local experience. You feel like you are
almost at the display of the machine, especially over fast network.

I have not had any single problem with it even though it is not released
yet.
Basically you need to purchase EE, I am not sure if Personal Edition
would work, then you need to ask vnc support for that driver and they
should give it to you. You install it and that is it. VNC will
automatically use it.

If you don't want to spend the money, UtlraVNC or TightVNC are your
answer but they have other problems, like messed up colors if you choose
8 bit color.

Regards,
Alex