Multiple Sessions open in one window

Ernest Mancuso emancuso "at" waterlineproducts.com
Mon Nov 14 15:46:01 2005

   Hello,

   I  would  like  to know if it's possible to have multiple VNC sessions
   open -

   all in one window - or on the screen.

   I  know  that  you  can  log in to various sessions at the same time -
   however I don't want to minimize one window and open another.  I would
   like to be able to see

   multiple  sessions  all  open  at  the  same time on the screen in one
   window - and then be able to choose which one I want to go into.

   This  would  be  useful  if  I  wanted  to  monitor updates on various
   desktops  visually  so that I can see which one has finished and needs
   some attention etc...

   Does realvnc allow for this to happen?

   Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

   Thanks very much.

   Ernest Mancuso
   (IT Administrator)
   Waterline Products Co. Ltd.
   905-625-9440 x 116

   ------------------------------------IMPORTANT
   NOTICE-------------------------------------
   This   message  is  intended  only  for  the  use  of  the  person  or
   organization  to  which  it  is addressed, and may contain information
   that  is  privileged,  confidential  and  exempt from disclosure under
   applicable law.
   If  the  reader  of  this  message  is  not the intended recipient, or
   responsible  for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you
   are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
   this communication is strictly prohibited.
   If  you  have  received this communication in error, please notify the
   sender  immediately  by  email  or  telephone  and delete the original
   message immediately.
   Thank you.