Session without typing password?

Com MN PG P E B Consultant 3 mn-pg-p-e-b-consultant-3.com "at" siemens.com
Mon Nov 14 14:27:02 2005

> From that menu, choose Options.  In the options screen, click on the
> Load/Save tab.  From there, you can save your connection info
> to a file
> and then double-click on that file from there on.

This does not work: When I double click on that file, I get the message
"Failed to get server address. Did you type the host name correctly?"

My colleagues who also use VNC confirmed that they knew this problem of
VNC, and that they get the same error message, and they can't start
VNCviewer using such a saved option file....

Ronald