Session without typing password?

Steve Bostedor Steveb "at" tshore.com
Mon Nov 14 14:14:14 2005

Ronald,

>From that menu, choose Options.  In the options screen, click on the
Load/Save tab.  From there, you can save your connection info to a file
and then double-click on that file from there on.

Thank you,

Steve Bostedor
http://www.vncscan.com
More than just a VNC manager!

-----Original Message-----
From: vnc-list-admin "at" realvnc.com [mailto:vnc-list-admin "at" realvnc.com] On
Behalf Of Com MN PG P E B Consultant 3
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 8:42 AM
To: vnc-list "at" realvnc.com
Subject: RE: Session without typing password?

> You could save the session settings to a .VNC file.  When you're in a
> session, right-click the title bar and choose to do so from the
> context menu.

You mean: The title bar of VNC Viewer? There is no menu entry to save
the session settings.
The menu entries - aside from the usual Windows menu entries such as
"resize" and "close"
are:

  Full Screen
  Ctrl
  Alt
  Send F8
  Send Ctrl-Alt-Del
  Refresh Screen
  New Connection...
  Options...
  Connection Info...
  About...

Under Options, there is a Tab "Defaults", with button "Save As Defaults"
and "Save Configuration File to...",
but nothing related to saving the session settings.

Could it be that you are refering to a different menu?

Ronald