Session without typing password?

Yury Averkiev yury "at" s-code.com
Mon Nov 14 14:13:28 2005

Ronald,
you can set VNC server to no password authentication mode via: Tray
Icon->Options->Authentication->No Authentication command.

As for the viewer's password command line switch, the /password switch is
supported by UltraVNC and TightVNC viewers, I'm not sure if RealVNC viewer
supports it.

Best regards,
Yury

SmartCode Solutions - The VNC Manager Creator
WWW: http://www.s-code.com
Tel: +1 (650) 276-0434 or +65 91125904
Fax: +1 (650) 227-6669