I MUST Hide The Server Icon !

B. Scott Smith scott "at" smithdomain.com
Fri Nov 11 16:57:00 2005

As has been mentioned on this list before, VNC is not intended to be a
tool to spy on others.
There are many good programs out there to do exactly that.
I use Cyber Sentinel (www.securitysoft.com). The feature it has that you
would like is "Stealth Mode". You can set it up so that the kids have no
idea they are being monitored, or when a violation is detected. Each
time a violation is triggered, a complete screenshot is saved, and you
can peruse all the violations later, to decide whether you need to do
something about it. It even monitors chat rooms and IM messaging. Hope
that helps.