I MUST Hide The Server Icon !

Steve Bostedor Steveb "at" tshore.com
Fri Nov 11 12:59:01 2005

You should check out http://www.ultravnc.com.  Theirs has an option to
hide the task tray icon.  Good luck with the kids!  I have two of my own
so I understand what you're going through.

Steve Bostedor
http://www.vncscan.com

-----Original Message-----
From: vnc-list-admin "at" realvnc.com [mailto:vnc-list-admin "at" realvnc.com] On
Behalf Of matelot
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 5:31 PM
To: vnc-list "at" realvnc.com
Subject: I MUST Hide The Server Icon !

If you don't have a tray icon for your VNC server then you're either
running a very old release that has been mis-configured, or a VNC 4.x
release hacked by a third party to remove the icon. Standard VNC 4.x
series releases always show a tray icon.

Regards,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.
<<
-------------------------------------

OK, I really MUST need the Server icon NOT showing else VNC is plain
useless to me.

Reason: I need help ! I need to take some action !
I need to monitor my kid !!! I suspect she's been chatting with
questionalble characters and visiting bad sites.

So can the icon be hidden with "VNC 3.3.7" ???

Please responde ASAP

Thanks
Matt
Win XP sp-1