Great program (when it works!)

chris downs chris_downs123 "at" yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 15:10:01 2005

Was at a college where I can't install a certain piece
of software due to disk access restrictions.  I had
emailed the viewer to myself, so I fired up the viewer
from my email and everything worked great!  Speed was
sufficient, but for my purposes latency is much more
important and that was quite satisfactory.  Graphics
colors don't match from server to viewer, but that
didn't matter for me.

Next step is to see how I can reintegrate my firewall
into the server and then see what I can do about that
other more restrictive remote environment.

Great program, VNC dudes.  Thanks.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs