I can connect

chris downs chris_downs123 "at" yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 06:33:01 2005

I got a friend on the phone and had him download the
viewer.  He could ping and telnet me. Then he ran the
viewer.  His MacAfee anti-viral gave a warning and
asked if he wanted to continue.  After that it was
SUCCESS!!  So my original problem must be in the
system where my remote viewer was located.  Any ideas
what I should do at the viewing site to be able to
access my server?  I anticipate connecting from
various sites with firewalls and some really
restrictive net filtering installed.

Anyway, thanks a lot for helping me thru this so far!

http://mail.yahoo.com