Can't Connect

chris downs chris_downs123 "at" yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 19:35:00 2005

First off, I appreciate you guys trying to help me.

My situation:  Server is running Windows ME connected
to the internet via a DSL connection.  There is no
firewall.  My viewer is running XP on a LAN which has
a firewall.  I cannot change any settings about my
connections on the viewer end.  I can do anything I
want on the server end.  (The goal is to access my
home computer from anywhere.)  I am using version
4.1.1 of server and viewer which I just downloaded.  I
can ping the server, but when I start the viewer and
enter the IP address, I get connection refused 10061

http://farechase.yahoo.com