1st time problem, connection refused

Franklin & Mary Beth Bowen Business "at" Bowen.net
Wed Nov 9 17:56:02 2005

It probably will be a real simple solution but the question is do you know
enough to figure it out or can you give us enough information to help you?

1) What versions of RealVNC are you using?
2) What OS is the viewer on?
3) What OS is the server on?
4) Are you trying to connect on a LAN or across the internet?
5) Are you attempting to do any of this across a wireless connection?
6) Are there any firewalls in the path between viewer and server?

This is just a start, we may need more information to solve your problem.