1st time problem, connection refused
Franklin & Mary Beth Bowen
Business "at" Bowen.net
Wed Nov 9 17:56:02 2005
It probably will be a real simple solution but the question is do you know
enough to figure it out or can you give us enough information to help you?
1) What versions of RealVNC are you using?
2) What OS is the viewer on?
3) What OS is the server on?
4) Are you trying to connect on a LAN or across the internet?
5) Are you attempting to do any of this across a wireless connection?
6) Are there any firewalls in the path between viewer and server?
This is just a start, we may need more information to solve your problem.
At 12:08 PM 11/9/2005, you wrote:
>I searched the list archives for the same error
>message, but the fixes seemed far too complex for
>something that I just intuitively feel is going to be
>real simple. Of course my intuition could be off base.
>Yahoo! FareChase: Search multiple travel sites in one click.
>VNC-List mailing list
>VNC-List "at" realvnc.com
>To remove yourself from the list visit: