how to increase vnc cut buffer size

James Weatherall jnw "at" realvnc.com
Wed Nov 9 13:23:01 2005

Wesleyz,

I can confirm that this is a limitation in the handling of X
selection/cut-text data by both vncviewer and vncconfig for Unix.  The
problem does not affect non-Unix platforms.  The limit can be increased by
increasing the number of DWORDs maximum requested by the
XGetWindowProperty() call in unix/tx/TXWindow.cxx.

Cheers,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.