Programmatically set access control to allow connection from other machines

James Weatherall jnw "at" realvnc.com
Wed Nov 9 12:27:14 2005

Michelle,

The configuration change you describe switches between allowing connections
only from the local machine to allowing connections from any other machine.
Allowing connections from viewers running on other machines is the default,
so unless someone has specifically configured VNC Server to have the
localhost-only option set, your servers will already accept connections from
other machines.

Regards,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.