Howto have simultaneous sessions on windows 2003 server ???

Michael D Schleif mds "at" helices.org
Thu Nov 3 19:11:00 2005

Pardon my windoze ignorance; I'm a *NIX geek from the dawn of time ;>

I have installed vnc on a windows 2003 server; and it works as expected
when I vnc into it, as the one and only vnc user.

We have configured it so that multiple vnc sessions come in on same
port; but, of course, there is serious contention for the cursor ;<

We need to have several users remotely logged on to this server
simultaneously.  With Terminal Services, we can do this; but, T/M
raises other issues that we must avoid.

What am I missing?

What do you think?

--