Setup Question

Warren Melhado wmelhado "at" optonline.net
Thu Nov 3 00:21:01 2005

I am considering the Enterprise Server version of RealVNP to provide remote
access to several computers that are all part of a network.  Each computer
has a fixed IP address in the 10.10.10.xxx series and they are running
behind a router that translates those addresses to a single address
available to the Internet.

I understand that the standard server port is 5900 and that port needs to be
forwarded to a specific machine on the network.  My question is how should I
configure the router and forwarding to a specific machine.  It would appear
that  I could configure additional ports, e.g., 5902, 5902, etc. and forward
each to their respective computers.  Is this a valid configuration or is
there some other recommended method?

Thanks,
Warren