Accept Connections From

James Weatherall jnw "at" realvnc.com
Tue Nov 1 16:58:01 2005

John,

"Connection refused" means that nothing is listening on the port that you
tried to connect to, on the IP address that you specified.

This error is not related to the VNC Server's Access Control settings.

It might mean that you're using the wrong port number, the wrong IP address,
or that the server computer has a connection-refusing firewall active.

Regards,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.