Accept Connections From

John Aldrich JAldrich "at" covista.com
Tue Nov 1 16:34:00 2005

Chalk this one up as "Resolved." I didn't realize I had the SSH tunnel
configured to tunnel 5900 as well as the other VNC ports I'm using. As soon
as I reconfigured the tunnel, and restarted it, I was able to VNC to my XP
box! I figured I'd pass this along just in case someone else has this
problem in the future and is using an SSH tunnel. :-)