Accept Connections From

John Aldrich JAldrich "at" covista.com
Tue Nov 1 16:31:02 2005

Follow-up: I changed the port number to 5959 and I was able to connect. I
have an existing SSH tunnel to my linux box at home. I'm going to guess that
since that was set to tunnel 5900, that was the problem. I'm going to close
and reconfigure the tunnel to not use 5900 and see if that fixes it for me.