FW: Constantly refreshing screen

IT Support IT.Support "at" nmgw.ac.uk
Tue Nov 1 14:35:01 2005

I have RealVnc 4.1.1 installed on my Windows XP PC. I am trying to connect to Windows 2000 and 2003 servers. When I connect the mouse arrow changes to a little black square. I click on something and nothing happens but if I manually refresh the screen I can see what I've just clicked on. This happens with anything I do, until I refreseh the screen the changes don't show. Other users have remote controlled the same server while I have and they can see what I'm typing or clicking but I can't. Any ideas ?
Thanks
Sarah

Amgueddfeydd Ac Orielau Cenedlaethol Cymru
Ymwelwch a Chasgliadau Cenedlaethol Cymru AM DDIM!

www.aocc.ac.uk

National Museums & Galleries of Wales
Visit Wales' National Collections for FREE!

www.nmgw.ac.uk

Os nad atoch chi y cyfeiriwyd yr e-bost hwn, efallai y bydd
defnyddio'r wybodaeth hon yn anghyfreithlon, felly hysbyswch
y danfonydd, os gwelwch yn dda, a dileu'r neges hon ar
unwaith. Nid yw'r farn a fynegir yn yr e-bost hwn o anghenraid
yn farn Amgueddfeydd ac Orielau Cenedlaethol Cymru (AOCC)
ac nid yw AOCC yn derbyn atebolrwydd am unrhyw weithred
ar sail cynnwys y neges hon.
Os ydych yn amau fod y neges hon wedi cael ei rhyng-gipio
neu ei hadnewid, a fyddech cystal a hysbysu'r danfonydd.

If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, use of this
information may be unlawful, therefore please inform the
sender and delete the message immediately. The views
expressed in this e-mail are not necessarily those held by
the National Museums & Galleries of Wales (NMGW) and
NMGW does not accept liability for any action taken in
reliance on the contents of this message.
If you suspect that this message may have been intercepted
or amended, please notify the sender.