What on Earth is Session Zero?

James Weatherall jnw "at" realvnc.com
Tue Nov 1 14:22:01 2005

There is no incompatibility issue with XP Home.  It's simply the case that
you need to fix your router's port forwarding configuration and verify that
there is definitely not any firewall software of any kind running on the XP
box (many PC vendors appear now to supply machines pre-installed with
third-party firewall software for no good reason).

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.