VNC-type multi monitor application

Mcelhenney, Bryan Bryan.Mcelhenney "at" kla-tencor.com
Thu Mar 3 23:17:00 2005

I've been in need of some software that sounds like it could be done using VNC
code.  I have 2 computers and a laptop at home for a total of 3 monitors.
What I've been looking for is something such that when I drag a window off the
left side of my middle monitor, it will appear as an independent VNC window
over on my left monitor.  Same thing with mouse movements; if I moved my mouse
off the right side of the middle screen, it would appear via VNC on the right
monitor and that computer would receive keyboard input.  Does such a thing
exist for windows?  At least the mouse support would be nice.

Bryan