Newbie- Trouble configuring Microsoft router

Scott C. Best sbest "at" best.com
Tue Mar 30 18:36:01 2004

Jonathan:

	Heya. Here's a guess:

> Enable  Description  Inbound Port  Type  Private Ip Address  Private Port
  check      VNC          5900        TCP     192.168.1.100        5900

	In this, I presume your VNC Server's IP address is 192.168.1.100.
If you put your mouse cursor over the VNC icon in the lower-right service
tray, it'll show a popup with the correct number.

	Once you've entered this, test it at "http://www.GotoMyVNC.com".
Good luck!

-Scott