NIS and no solution yet

Mon Mar 29 11:02:00 2004

	Wait a moment!

	What problem are you exactly having with NIS?  In the machine where VNC server is used?  Or the machine VNC viewer is used?

	Your second paragraph seems to imply the VNC viewer machine because from other mails, you're using the words "get out".

	But your third paragraph seems to mean the opposite.  I'd like to help, but I'm lost.