router config to work with VNC

Tom Knowlton tom "at" buyersfund.com
Sun Mar 28 10:57:01 2004

Peter:

Don't......go......anywhere.......please.....

If you are online still.....I could use your help.

Yes....it is true I have a port open  (according to GoToMyVNC.com).....Display 0   at the moment.

But I have yet to connect.

Here's what I am doing:

1)  From home....use VNC Viewer to connect to Work PC
2)  Once VNC session is established....I try to connect BACK to my home PC (while still within my session)
3)  Not working.

Is it because I cannot connect back to myself while I am running a session on the connecting machine?  I know...very convoluted...

:)

If you have Messenger, I am BalRog  (whatnewdevilryisthis "at" hotmail.com)

Tom