Service Fails on CTRL ALT DEL - help

Jeff Boerio boerio "at" ichips.intel.com
Fri Mar 26 15:51:01 2004

I'll second Wez's statement here.  I've got 4.0b4 in production with my
customers because they have been begging me for the performance
improvements it brings.  I've filed a couple of reports against this
version, but expect them to be rolled into the next beta/production
release.

     - Jeff