R: how to transfer files via vnc

Livio Curzola l.curzola "at" t-t.it
Fri Mar 26 10:56:00 2004

Maurizio,

RealVNC does not provide a file transfer facility. You should either make
use of an ftp server or try a VNC flavour that support file transfer, such
as UltraVNC (Windows only)

Non h possible effettuare trasferimenti di file tramite RealVNC. Dovresti
usare un server ftp oppure provare una variante del VNC che preveda la
possibilit` effettuare trasferimenti di file, ad esempio UltraVNC
(disponibile solo sotto Windows)

Livio Curzola
Software engineer

Tel : +39 0481 523874
mail :l.curzola "at" t-t.it

t&t
telematica e trasporti srl
visit our web: www.t-t.it

Sede
Autoporto pad.A c/o B.I.C. I 34170 GORIZIA
tel. +39 0481 523874 fax +39 0481 523879
e-mail : info "at" t-t.it

its research centre
Area Science Park - Padriciano 99  I 34012 Trieste  Italia
Tel: +39 040 3755371 - fax: +39 040 3755372
e-mail : t-t "at" com.area.trieste.it

************************
This document is intended for, and should only be read by,those persons to
whom it is addressed. Its contents are confidential and if you have received
this message in error, please delete it and notify us immediately, e-mail
"info "at" t-t.it". Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without our
prior written consent is strictly prohibited. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender, and do not necessarily represent
the position of t&t. Furthermore t&t does not authorise nor use e-mail for
official contractual correspondence.  Nothing received in e-mail has any
contractual validity. t&t reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through its networks. This footnote also confirms that this
email message has been checked for known  computer viruses.