router config to work with VNC

Jerome R. Westrick jerry "at" westrick.com
Thu Mar 25 08:05:01 2004

I have not been following your posts, so I really shouldn't
but in, but.....

On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 01:13, Tom Knowlton wrote:
> Does this diagram help any?  (until I can get Kaboodle up and running)
>

> http://www.knowltonfamily.com/config_port_forward.gif

Yep, it shows where you got problems...
Namely you got these cute little boxes representing hosts,
and lines connecting them, representing networks.
Several hosts, are connected to 2 networks.
But you only list one of the network addresses.

For example the ActionTec Broadband modem has following connections:
1) to the internet "network", with network address 205.208.xxxx.xxx.
2) and with an internal network with address ???.???.???.???

I suspect that both internal networks have the same range...

Jerry